In the name of keeping myself on track, here it is. My very complete, very painful list of WIPs, UFOs, On-Decks, and Ditched. I'll do my best to keep this updated as I go! I post pics of my completed projects on my blog, or you can find them on Flickr.
Child Pillow Case: Done! The pink one was a kit of fabrics I bought from an LQS. I threw in an extra one to get rid of some stash fabrics too. Used the tube method--very easy, if you've never done it before! Fabric requirements: 3/4 yard main fabric, 9" x WOF for cuff, 2 1/2" strip for accent flange. (Those measurements are all pretty forgiving--if you can come close on the cuff, you're good, and the strip can be whatever width you want. The pillowcases pictured are the measurements I gave.)
I do love this technique. You can get as bold or as soft a quilt as you want!
Works in Progress
These are projects I'm actively working on in some way or another in my current rotation.
- Baby Quilt #1: Borders. Finish by March 1.
- Baby Quilt #2: Quilt. Finish by March 1.
- Mystery Puzzle BOM (Cotton Cuts--Month #2 pictured at left): This is a monthly thing so it'll be going on all year, but I want to count it as it does take a little time each month.
- Sew Sampler Feb 2018 table runner: Pattern and charm packs from Feb box
Unfinished Projects (UFOs) and next step
- Shabby Chic Jelly Roll Race: Decide about borders. May send out for quilting.
- Autumn Jelly Roll Race: Decide about borders. Will quilt.
- "Vickie's Peacock": Quilting. (No date set yet.)
- Stonehenge Mariner's Compass: Quilting. (No date set yet.)
- Hand-dyed art quilt--circles (2 yrs): Still deciding if this will get finished or not.
- African Star String Quilt: Quilting. Will finish, no date set. May send out for quilting.
- Jelly Roll Sampler: Quilting. Will send out for quilting this spring.
- Taupe Guild BOM: Quilting. Will send out for quilting this spring.
- Annie Travel Bag: Construction. Will finish this spring if it kills me.
- Guild Paper-Pieced BOM: We're doing another Paper-Pieced BOM this year so I'm going to use that as the opportunity to make a few more blocks, until I feel like I've got enough to do something with it.
- Crazy Quilt (in progress): Embroidery and beadwork. Will continue working on it.
- Halloween Embroidery BOM: Will continue working on it. Deadline: Halloween 2018.
- Katerina Project: Piecing. (No date set yet.)
- Embroidery applique: Embroidery. (No date set yet.)
UFOs I've disposed of (in other ways than completing them)
- Hand-dyed art quilt--flames: Ditched. Didn't even like my hand-dyed fabric all that much, which was why it was experimental.
- Charlotte's Mystery 2015: Ditched what I had gotten done and re-stashed remaining fabric. (Too hard to figure out where I'd left off.) I am, however, probably going to do her current mystery.
- Assorted Art Quilts: Restashed all fabrics.
- Pillowcase for DD: Construction. Donated fabrics.
- Vicki's Rose: Donated.
- Graduation quilt: Ditched the couple of blocks already done. Restashed remainder of fabric.
- 2015 Craftsy Jinny Beyer BOM: Ditched what was done, restashed fabric. (It's Jinny Beyer after all!)
- Felted Wool Project: Ditched.
- Tote and Purse bin: Restashed fabrics and filed patterns.
- Cubby in cutting table: Restashed fabrics and filed patterns.